Vs > Haines Junction, Yukon
Islamabad vs Haines Junction, Yukon Climate & Distance Between
Islamabad vs Chhor, Pakistan
Islamabad vs Gazala Gawazat, Sudan
Islamabad vs Tunis, Tunisia
Islamabad vs Ghedi, Italy
Haines Junction, Yukon vs Hendersonville, Nc, Usa
Haines Junction, Yukon vs Rockville, In, Usa
Haines Junction, Yukon vs Suwa, Japan
Haines Junction, Yukon vs Xi’An, China
Babanusa vs Lencois
Boende vs San Luis
New Delhi vs Makurazaki
Portland, Oregon vs Melbourne (airport)
- The distance between Islamabad, Pakistan and Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada is approximately 9,155 km or 5,689 mi.
- To reach Islamabad in this distance one would set out from Haines Junction, Yukon bearing 334.6° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Islamabad bearing 194.6° or SSW .
- Islamabad has a humid subtropical climate with dry winters (Cwa) whereas Haines Junction, Yukon has a boreal subarctic climate with dry summers (Dsc).
- Islamabad is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Haines Junction, Yukon is in or near the subpolar rain tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 24.2 °C (43.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13 °C (23.4°F) less in Islamabad. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 836.3 mm (32.9 in) more which is equivalent to 836.3 l/m² (20.52 US gal/ft²) or 8,363,000 l/ha (894,060 US gal/ac) more. About 3 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.1° higher in Islamabad than in Haines Junction, Yukon.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Islamabad relative to Haines Junction, Yukon. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Haines Junction, Yukon vs Islamabad
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|| -13 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Islamabad vs Willis Island M.O., Australia
Islamabad vs Reconquista, Argentina
Islamabad vs Moscow, Russia
Islamabad vs Falun, Sweden
Haines Junction, Yukon vs Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia
Haines Junction, Yukon vs Konya, Turkey
Haines Junction, Yukon vs Termez, Russia
Haines Junction, Yukon vs Timehri, Guyana
Maroua vs Guatemala City
Aberdeen, Sd vs Kenton, Oh
Nyala vs Port-Gentil
Hartington, Ne vs Holly, Co
Islamabad vs Haines Junction, Yukon Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Islamabad
Climate Guides for Locations near Haines Junction, Yukon
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 688.6 kms (427.9 miles) NW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 551.9 kms (342.9 miles) NW
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 251.8 kms (156.5 miles) NW
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 683.7 kms (424.8 miles) WNW
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 444.9 kms (276.5 miles) WNW
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 669.8 kms (416.2 miles) W
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 474.8 kms (295 miles) W
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 181.2 kms (112.6 miles) SW
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 328.8 kms (204.3 miles) NNE
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 136.2 kms (84.6 miles) E
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 274 kms (170.3 miles) ESE
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 485.5 kms (301.7 miles) E
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 500 kms (310.7 miles) ESE
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 316.2 kms (196.5 miles) SSE